Thursday 18 August 2011

My Past Life Report (By Kiran Nirmal)


Below is my Past Life Report, done for me by Kiran Nirmal MSc, should you wish to purchase one of your own her details are below this (above my report) which you can click on, My report  has a few *comments by me





Past Life Report
for
June Alison Teresa Smith Saturday, June 20, 1964
19:40 London, United Kingdom


Sidereal Sun
Gemini 5° 11' in house 6

Sidereal Moon
Libra 18° 43' in house 10

Sun
Gemini 29° 25' in house 7

Moon
Scorpio 12° 58' in house 11

Mercury
Gemini 21° 29' in house 7

Venus
Gemini 28° 6' in house 7

Mars
Gemini 2° 20' in house 6

Jupiter
Taurus 15° 57' in house 5

Saturn
Pisces 5° 0' in house 3

Uranus
Virgo 6° 33' in house 9

Neptune
Scorpio 15° 23' in house 11

Pluto
Virgo 11° 48' in house 9

Ascendant
Saggitarius 10° 1' in house 1

Medium Coeli
Libra 9° 36' in house 10

North Node true

Cancer 2° 5' in house 7

Capricorn 16° 36' in house 2

Pisces 2° 17' in house 3

Aries 9° 36' in house 4

Taurus 5° 21' in house 5

Taurus 24° 15' in house 6




Zodiac - Tropical

Time Zone:- 1 hours EAST

Latitude & Longitude:-  51N30 0W10



Aspects y Orbs:

Conjunction: 8 Degrees

Opposition: 8 Degrees

Sqaure: 8 Degrees

Trine: 8 Degrees

Sextile: 5 Degrees







Chapter 1: The main aspects.

Sun is conjoined with Mercury


From former lives when you were involved in oral and written communication as a teacher and scribe, you are a very high- minded individual with a strong desire for information and knowledge. You have considerable creative ability, especially to write  (or even act in) a good dramatic mystery or a suspenseful screenplay. *You have a marked capacity to describe characters and situations in an unusual way. **DO write. In addition, you have special capacities to teach others through your abilities as a writer.

* Adrian Mills (That's Life) told me this 

** Adrian Mills also told me this, hence my blog!

For instance, you have marked abilities involving attention to detail, literature, educational factors and especially historical subjects. You could therefore write a good historical novel or help produce a documentary/docudrama which would be a source of inspiration to many.

In fact, you may have a great deal of interest in communications, the media and literature, *especially that of an unusual or intuitive nature. Were you to apply yourself, you would make an excellent historian or journalist. With **spiritual direction if you chose to do so, you would also make an excellent speaker, particularly on spiritual subjects.

* I have lots of books on subjects such as Spiritualism, Astrology, Numerology, Egyptology, Mythology, UFO's, Aliens, Angels, Regression, Astral Projection, ESP and many other obscure subjects

** I go to a Spiritualist church & am very interested in that arena (I have been since a young child)

You are also gifted in languages and especially in relationship to teaching not only English but also a *foreign language. You would be rewarded through any teaching or ministry involving **history, colour and natural music, such as the songs of birds, the sounds of whales and the sea.

* I know pigeon Greek, Turkish, Spanish, Arabic, Persian, French & Portuguese, although I forget a lot, unless I'm back in the countries of those native tongues or working somewhere it's used predominantly, and speaking it often.   

**I have a fascination with both history & colour

Mentally, you tend to seek objective results, even in more personal value-laden areas like religion and spiritual philosophy. Your mind is practical, worldly, self-confident and independent, with a marked tendency to categorize and *analyze. Your previous Mercurian lifetime prepared you well for the exercise of authority, yet inclines you to be somewhat **dictatorial at times in how you communicate with others. That is, you have high mental abilities but with a tendency occasionally to be rather ***hardheaded and to want to have your own way. 

* I analyze everything to the enth degree

** I can come across this way when I am certain about something I'm passionate about, though I don't mean to seem that way!

*** Not often but on some occasions brought about by ** above!

Apply your will toward the ideals of humility and flexibility. Also, try not to take yourself so seriously. In sum, you are very high-minded, mentally well balanced, with an intellect which is healthy, optimistic and vigorous. You are capable of making for yourself a career in such fields as finance, politics or religion, especially teaching and the ministry.


Sun is conjoined with Venus


From your previous lives you have an especially strong home- and community-loving influence. Often having a very friendly feeling toward others, you enjoy being supportive and nurturing toward those in whom you are interested. And your *artistic talents, whether decorating and design or photography, or even music, should be developed. You are also encouraged to consider an avocation or creative hobby like making ornamental ceramics and pottery that is both beautiful, artistic and practical. All of these Venusian talents have originated in past lives when you followed either identical or closely related pursuits (for instance, you were probably an **artist at least once in your cosmic past).

* I love DIY, Fashion Design, Singing & taking Photos

** Art was my favourite subject at school

These inclinations from your prior incarnations, as well as a soul journey in the Venus dimension between lives, additionally give you a love for *peace, understanding, contentment, hope, faith, vision, longsuffering and loving-kindness. You especially identify with love and peace, having a broad vision dealing with things that grow in nature. The manifestations of LIFE greatly interest you, particularly sights of such beauties in nature as it opens to the blessings of rain in the afternoon or sunrise in the morning. Birds singing, bees buzzing and the rose, by just being beautiful, express joy to you by their using a portion of LIFE, of God, even for only a short time.

* Which is why things like the UK Riots, Muggers, Murderers, Rapists & Pedophiles make me so damn angry!!

This is not to say that you should worship things that bring material pleasures and ease, whether they be natural or manmade. Instead, keep your heart singing: See images of the Master's face in the rising and setting of the sun and the loveliness of bright moonlight as it turns everything into the radiance of His glory. See in rain, storms, everything in nature, even the ugly, painful things in people's lives, as desires for growth and expression rather than as disorders and hate.

Hope springing anew would spread to all people everywhere, if they could become aware of and appreciate this consciousness of life which is yours. For your love of life blesses your associations with those, to whom you can do good through your kindness and gentleness to them. You are thereby truly using God in the life He gives you.

Sun harmoniously aspects Saturn

From several past lives you have developed a powerful drive to succeed through trying fresh angles, making *new beginnings. Your endurance and persistence come in part from your resourceful capacity to rub out the past and begin over again. In other words, you have considerable capacity for endurance of changes in this life experience. Your personal relationships often serve as a means for getting you into situations you ultimately need for your development.

* When I left College while looking for Design work I worked in a bar, Then I worked as a designer & illustrator, when design changed to CAD which I was not trained in, I went into Assurance & then Fashion Retail Sales, then Fashion Retail Management, then Beauty Management & Beauty Consultancy, now The Retail industry has been hit by the recession, I went back to working in bars & Managing a Nightclub & I am doing Acting/Extra work while looking for more Retail work, So I am use to starting over! I even went to 5 different schools due to moving home often too, I have lived in 3 parts of London, then Buckinghamshire, Nottingham, West Sussex, East Sussex, South London, North London, Paris & Hertfordshire. 

For example, you have the uncanny yet practical know-how for developing relationships, in which you can better serve the needs of a specific environment, institution, or organization. Further, you are able to change your associations and surroundings toward more efficient activity without running away from your home and family responsibilities. With your close friends, you are *very direct and are known for your honesty and integrity. You have the innate ability to be of service to a great many people, by **helping them make connections in a wide variety of endeavors.

* I am very honest with my friends & speak the truth, whether they want to hear it or not, but I try my best to be tactful, when it's not positive!

** I try & network for my friends when I can in ways that will help them out or make them money like advertising their services, products on my blog, or handing out their business cards when relevant!

Know that the most important experience you can have, is to know what IS your ideal spiritually. Once the *ideal is set, if you then entrust your purposes to such an ideal, you will find guidance and support when doubts and conflicts arise. With an ideal that can relate to all aspects of your life, physically and mentally, as well as spiritually, you can surely become a leader in your chosen vocation. Indeed, your past lives karmically exert a benevolent influence in your natural inclinations for success in your career, especially through travel and the people you contact through travel.

* I am in a constant search for my ideal spiritually & vocation wise!

Regarding your *career, you have special talent in Management, Sales and handling large sums of money as, say, treasurer, financial secretary, budget officer, or accountant for a large organization. You have probably experienced past life patterns of involvement with trading or **banking families like the Astors in early New York, or as a lender-treasurer in ancient Persia, or as the quartermaster during even earlier rebellions in prehistoric Egypt.

* I have worked in Management, Sales & handled large sums of money cashing up & banking takings for Bond Street/Knightsbridge Boutiques & Nightclub.

** My Brother works in banking/finance I DID work for Irish Life, selling Assurance & Insurance, I was very successful at it, but it wasn't for me, I think you have to have no conscience in that game. I knew many who I signed up would at some point default on those payments & lose a load of money, as I had been in their place (Much like ironically where I am now!) And I didn't feel at all comfortable earning money via taking theirs, so I went into retail.

*In addition, you are one who enables others to see themselves in a light that they have not yet seen. But your abilities run more to that of a career as a leader or manager, or as one who will be a force behind leaders and executives. In this way may you excel or exceed the most in the present, both for your own soul development and for the service or aid which you may provide for others.

* I did that in a sense when I did voluntary work for 'Look Good Feel Better' Helping women with cancer undergoing chemo, look their best when they have lost their hair, eyebrows, lashes & their skin has changed etc showing how to draw them on etc, also in spotting peoples potentials too! 

Your Moon inharmoniously aspects Jupiter.

Upon reentering the earth plane to begin your present life, you chose a time when Jupiter was in a challenging pattern with respect to the Moon's orbit around the earth. This symbolized and helped bring into your awareness the need to overcome the more difficult side of your soul experience in the interlife dimension of Jupiter and in past lives when you were involved with 'Jupiterian' individuals. For instance, you may attract to you souls who treat you like you treated them in previous lifetimes. These people (who are likely to be in prominent positions today, just as they were in the deep past) mirror your personal yet cosmic history by presenting to you opportunities to meet yourself as you were then. The influences of Jupiter open up opportunities for you to choose to pursue activities dealing with groups and the public.

Yet using YOUR thoughts and actions as examples for others, you may be guided in the way and manner as to sway the emotions and thoughts of the many. Especially will this be so if presented as an expression of Christ's love, of His activity. For the time is fulfilled when many must and will become as channels, as emissaries, for the teachings which are the foundation of Him who gave those promises to all people, 'Love me; keep my commandments.' As an example of a more challenging karmic pattern, overborrowing and extravagance concerning otherwise ample financial resources could bring you losses, as could placing your faith in the wrong people or wrong causes. Here, setting the highest ideals you know can be invaluable. All you need do is use your free will to apply these ideals with modesty and humility.

While likely to be friendly and indulgent rather than antagonistic toward others, you may still have tendencies toward *procrastination (and even laziness at times) which may well be valuable balances against stress and tension. Also, be cautious about **self-indulgence in eating and drinking, as this may bring you difficulties with your liver.

* I can procrastinate when I feel I have no direction & after constant difficulty's, deciding which avenue to try, to sort those problems.

** I can't afford to be self indulgent, food & drink wise, maybe I can thank that for an excellent functioning liver (especially as I have no gallbladder now)


Your Moon is in a harmonious aspect with Saturn

From our past lives the Moon mirrors our karma back to us for our growth in the present life. One way this works is through the aspect formed at birth between the Moon and other planets, such as Saturn. Your favorable aspect pattern between the Moon and Saturn reflects for your use this lifetime resources from the 'plus' side of your akashic ledger. That is, you are again presenting to yourself positive karma from past earth lives. For instance, in a prior incarnation, perhaps your previous one, you were probably responsible for a public-oriented institution or organization involved with education in some way. 

In the present you have a very strong sense of *duty, excellent organizational skills, a good nurturing capacity, extraordinary teaching abilities and can well handle responsibilities working with any organization that does business or deals with the **public. Bear in mind that earth incarnations are principally emotional experiences. The fortunate timing with which you chose to reenter the earth plane, carried into your new life, a basic harmony between your feelings and emotions on one hand, and your practicality and common sense on the other.

* I have a real sense of duty in the sense of if I say I will do something I will do it, the only reason I have not to, is being in hospital, transport strike or being dead! I am also very organised down to my CD's Records etc being in alphabetical order & clothes in wardrobe in colour order then other sub divisions!

** I have excellent public relation skills in all jobs I have had.

Introversion, however, is likely; yet you are quite able to use your introverted urge in a constructive, practical manner as a distinct opportunity for soul development. For instance, you can use your *'loner' tendency to maintain your self-confidence, spiritual attunement and consistency concerning the ideals and higher personal goals you have set for yourself this lifetime.

* Despite my social nature and great public relations ability's, I do live the life of a loner, and that side of me is always in an inner battle with the sociable side of me!

Your Moon is conjoined with Neptune.

Strongly inclined toward the *spiritual and mystical, you are exceptionally **intuitive and sensitive. Being especially impressionable, and often psychic, at least as far as absorbing the feelings and vibrations of others is concerned, ***disillusion and disappointment are likely to frequently inhibit your emotional reactions to life. For instance, one manifestation of this challenge is your tendency to be ****verbally inhibited and to keep your powerful feeling nature, and great sensitivity, below the surface, out of the sight of others.

* I have been into spiritual & mystical things from a young age, which set me aside from other kids, which probably also contributed towards my bullying at school. 

** My intuition is pretty spot on & has helped me on many an occasion avoid potentially dangerous situations/people, one very recently!

*** It is true I am often disillusioned & disappointed, mostly by people, who I often want to be deeper, spiritually, emotionally & less bigoted than they actually are, often I sense they will let me down & I want to be proved wrong, but time after time, I'm proved right, when I hope & pray I wont be!

**** Very true I often bite my lip & say nothing and act as if all is fine when friends/family or strangers do or say something that deeply hurts me, then later once home, or somewhere away from people, I cry my eyes out where nobody can see me! This I know I do to my own detriment, as people are constantly insensitive in their words & deeds towards me, because they think my skin is thicker than it is, as well as also because they're thoughtless & inconsiderate in general, only Candie can see through my facade. 

Your inner longing for love, compassion and spiritual freedom through mystical union is a pursuit that can not be found outside yourself, in the external world of personality and materiality. Your search can only be rewarded by going within, in your prayer, meditation and dream life. Your intense *devotion to a spiritual ideal or to an idealized loved one is also reflected in a likely urge toward public or social service. You also probably have marked **artistic and musical talent, yet may lack the outward drive to pursue an active involvement in these creative areas.

* I get very devoted to causes, and Idealize those I love, which is why losing my mum, has hit me hard!

** Love Art & singing, but too broke & busy looking for work to pursue further at the moment & when I'm working too busy working to pursue further

In other words, from your experience in Neptune and your past life review carried out in the Moon sphere between lives, you have an innate tendency toward the ideal and the easy, the *beautiful and the harmonious, and have natural inclinations toward the arts, including **acting. Yet you also may have the tendency to be a bit ***lax in applying yourself. Especially when it comes to hard work or in taking extra time and patience, you may tend to slide by and take the easier way to attain your goal. With application of your will, this may be overcome.

* I now have a excuse other than superficiality as to why I love a pretty boy!

** Funny seeing that's the only arena I am finding any work in at the mo!

*** When I was younger that was true, not so now, I doggedly search for employment daily & when I am working I give it my all whatever the job!

The Moon experience immediately after ending a given lifetime brings up for review your emotional karma from the life just ended, particularly your relationships with your family, especially your *mother. From your experience in Neptune, you are likely to attract strange or peculiar experiences in your home life, such as **secret enemies and intrigues which bring special challenges to your ideals as well as your emotional vulnerability.

* I had a very strong emotional & spiritual bond with my mum, she & my Aunty Babs were the only people in my family that have had ghost experiences like me!

** Oh I'm surrounded often in my life by smiling assassins, including GLPGoddess who I'd have more respect for, if they were not hiding behind a faceless nameless profile, and just said things to my face, as we are NOT strangers, rather than say them while hiding cowardly, behind a pseudonym  

Your *health and physical constitution are likely to be as sensitive as your emotional body (although any health problems, particularly when you are young, are likely to be just as hidden as your feelings). Be cautious about **drugs of all kinds and especially anesthetics, should such ever become necessary.

* I was in hospital a lot as an infant, having operations, needed glasses from a young age & had agonizing periods, but apart from Glandular Fever & Menigism I seemed pretty healthy until I hit 40 then it was Double Pneumonia, Shingles, Early Menopause, A Tumour (benign) then Gallstones. 

** I come out of anesthetic really well, I was never interested in recreational drugs, but I could easily become addicted to pain killers due to being in so much pain with my neck etc due to Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis 

Wearing the moonstone or agate may have a subtle yet helpful vibratory influence as a remedial measure for some of these challenges. Also, whether worded as a prayer or affirmation, the following may be quite valuable in your inner life: 'I do not wish to allow my very sensitive nature to become an excuse for emotional irresponsibility. To avoid misleading myself or others and causing unnecessary heartache, I will learn how to examine my attitudes carefully before proceeding with any project or relationship with another. I will instead seek protection against the unbridled expression of personal feelings, and will bring my emotions (and ideals) under conscious control.'

Your Mercury is conjoined with Venus

You have high intellectual abilities together with a strong home loving and artistic temperament. You have a cautious, resolute and tenacious mind, reserved and *self-controlled as far as feelings for others is concerned. You are interested in people, are a good conversationalist and companion, and a wholesome influence on most groups. Your entrance into groups or companionships with others is even more beneficial to them than to you. You would make an excellent **creative writer or designer, being interested in all forms of the arts, especially ***music, colour and form. In fact, your intellectual, artistic abilities are very likely to be considerably above average. Therefore your potentials especially in the literary field are exceptional. Commercial applications of your mental abilities in law and advertising are also encouraged.

* I think I am hard work to date, as I'm vulnerable to being hurt & have been many a time, so keep guys at arms length, until I feel I can trust them with my emotions. 

** Think I better get back to those two half written books I have started.

***I love to sing, plus colour & form go hand in hand with fashion design.

The love influence in its highest or noblest sense is primary for you. Were others to criticize you for allowing what they perceive as carnal love to be influencing you excessively, your experience of 'love at first sight' for example, you do little condemning in return. 

Although you and many others see the sacredness of such physical expressions, your love expressions are likely to be mostly on the level of speaking kindly and having generosity, a gentleness of manner and trueness of spirit. You are more likely to fall in love with a beautiful evening, and to find much wonder in the moon, the planets and stars. The beauty of nature, with its clouds, lightening, thunder and other natural voices are for you, though maybe hard for others to understand, an especially rewarding, stabilizing influence.

Attraction to and by the beautiful and *handsome in the opposite sex will often influence you a great deal. If other past life indicators point to challenges in this area of your personal life, they are most likely to deal with the influences of passion, on both the mental and purely physical levels. That is, your **feelings, desire & sensation, all elements of passion, may at times be overactive, even impulsive. There is also some danger of ***jealousy and misplaced trust in love relationships. 

* An astrological excuse for my love of pretty boys!!

** I am a very passionate person in all senses of the word, though control my urges of the carnal nature well (Probably too well!!)

*** I don't get jealous but often attract jealous types!

This may actually be due to a mild aversion of forming close relationships, because of past life associations needing self-healing in the present. Moreover, it may often be difficult for you to hear from others, or yourself express through stories, jokes or the like, that which is considered coarse or crude. However, having considerable mental concentration powers as well as charm you can control and disguise your feelings when you feel the need.


Your Venus harmoniously aspects Saturn.


The greater *gains for you this lifetime, both financially and spiritually, will be from the middle age on, with the earlier part of your life seeming to be much more difficult. That is, you are likely to experience and share with others a great joy in life during your latter years: in fact, your soul development may well advance you in the afterlife to the higher spheres of Jupiter and the Sun (or beyond this system, to the central stars Arcturus or Polaris). 

*Good hurry up I'm middle aged now!

On the more personal level, one of your main worries in the first half of your life will probably concern your love life. You are likely to be the one who is *hurt rather than the one doing the hurting: that is, contentions arise more often in the other camp than in your own. Most of your saddest experiences this lifetime have come through the breaking up of friendships, family and marital and relationships. At the same time, many of your happiest, most pleasant and most peaceful experiences have come through these same relationships.

*Spot on!

You have a definite spiritual beauty which develops out of your successfully overcoming these adverse personal challenges. In other words, you are one who has found and *overcome many vicissitudes and changes in your present lifetime. Yet you eventually attract tried and true partnerships. In your later years, in fact, may well come the **great love of your life, a companionship that will bring a contentment that will be very satisfying. Your ***financial affairs are also likely to get better as you mature further. To insure such positive outcomes as these, ones tendency should be addressed. 

* Too many, can I have a break now please. 

** Hurry up then I'm waiting!!

***Also hurry up!!

This is your inclination to see difficulties in your relationships with others, as being no fault of your own and that action on the part of the other person is necessary, in order for the relationship to flow smoothly. At times you may too easily carry this to extremes. Remember that to be forgiven, you must forgive; to have friends you must be friendly; to be loved you must love. And if you wish to make for peace, joy, happiness, understanding, you must understand, must emanate peace and reflect joy.

Whether reworded for your more personal needs, or rephrased as an affirmation to repeat in meditation, you may wish to use all or just selected portions of the following prayer. 'Thank You, Lord, for the profoundly meaningful, yet often difficult experiences in my life. From these I have emerged the victor, for You have blessed me with the inner strength and determination to master each and every obstacle I have encountered. I am grateful, too, for the older people in my life that have pointed the way when I was young, and sincerely cared about my welfare. As I get older myself, Lord, may I not begrudge the passing of time. Let me know that the companionships I share with others will grow richer, deeper, and more rewarding as the years go by.'

Your Mars inharmoniously 
patterns Saturn

Mars is the consciousness dimension experienced between earth lives which prompts us toward action and applying energy (whether aggressively, athletically, competitively, militarily or wrathfully). Saturn is the realm of heavy changes and basic soul reprogramming. You chose a day of birth, when these two planets were inharmoniously squared off, or opposite each other in the zodiac, as seen from the earth. This is a challenging pattern which creates a tendency for you to be pulled often in *opposite directions: for instance, you may have urges to act, yet feel equally strongly the necessity not to act. These conflicting, if not erratic, influences have been fed by your interlife soul activities in these planetary heavens, with the challenge wherein you 'blow hot, then cold.' This results in dissatisfaction frequently entering into areas of your life, especially your career, in which your physical energies are directed.

* This happens so much, like which of two career options to go for? Even whether to call the police or not? After a recent stalking incident.

So special effort will be needed at such times for you to exert your will force to control your temperament. This is particularly likely to be true of urges toward anger and a tendency toward hastiness in drawing conclusions and *judging others. This is usually because others are not in accord, with a specific desire of yours to impel them to think the same way as you do. In your previous life you may well have been an American pioneer or pilgrim, perhaps acting as a soldier of fortune, or as one of those who condemned spiritualism in New England (which was then called witchcraft). While the action of your will regarding personal ideals of love and unity override ALL astrological and karmic influences, it may appear at times that you take advantage of others, pursuing things which are satisfying to you at the moment.

* I am guilty of making snap judgments on people at times, but in my defence 95% of the time those judgments prove to be, bang on the money!

If and when such conditions manifest, bear in mind that you are part of a larger whole, part of a family, a city, a body of laws, a country, a part of the Body of Christ. Unless you are as considerate of others as you are of yourself, in this natural wholistic relationship just described, there will come turmoil and strife. Remember too that soul growth does not necessarily come from some mighty act of courage, or grand purpose to carry out through some spectacular experience. And do bear in mind that true spiritual progress comes through what you THINK in your heart day by day. In fact, anyone is blessed, if they have the good fortune as you can have, through exercising your free will, to turn those forces that seem to block your constructive thoughts, and actions into opportunities to revive your soul's purpose in this lifetime.

And it is this very *lack of a definite higher purpose that probably drives you through such restless, often self-centered changes and varying interests. Instead, center your purpose in the Christ and prayerfully study and personalize His promises in the Scriptures, especially in chapters 14-17 of John's Gospel. Above all, know what your ultimate standard, your true purpose, your guiding ideal really is way down deep: that is, determine within yourself, for instance through studying your dreams or other forms of self-analysis, whether your ideal is spiritual, truly creative, or merely for enhancing your ego and for self-gratification. The choice can only be made by you. On the more resourceful side, you have a naturally good business sense, and with application of your will, toward tempering your temperament, development of your soul forces bringing you contentment and satisfaction, is likely to come near the middle of your life.

* I do feel I'm constantly searching for purpose and direction!


Your Mars inharmonious patterns Uranus.

Making your soul flight from your experience in the Uranus dimension before beginning another earth life, you made a consciousness visit to the Mars realm. Some of your Uranian lessons in how to deal with extremes, for instance through your urges for *independence, originality, and even clairvoyance on the higher mental level, were overenergized in the Martian dimension. As a result, you chose to carry into your present life certain challenges to be met. In other words, this is an adverse influence, giving you a **quick-tempered nature, as well as extremes at times when you become moody, apparently without cause.

* I was independent since me teens leaving home at 16yrs (Which meant I never had a time since childhood to be able to save for anything as it always went on food, bills & rent. Some would call my originality eccentricity, and I have thought of trying to train my clairvoyance as I get premonitions that come through out of the blue from nowhere without any warning, that come true!

** I can snap at times, and seem quick tempered, but the truth it will be something that has been brewing for years, due to keeping things or feeling hidden sometimes for years, then a trigger is the straw that broke the horses back, If I'm moody it's for a reason, I'm just keeping that reason to myself!

Now, by choosing a birthday when Uranus and Mars were in an adverse aspect at your birth you called up from your akashic ledger a pattern, of attracting *people from past lives, into situations which will test you, especially by challenging your need for freedom and independence. One of these prior lifetimes was likely to have been during the height of the Roman Empire. Whether as a Roman or as one closely involved with the ancient Roman culture, say during the early Christian church period, you often faced conflict and confrontation.

* No doubt why I sometimes meet someone new & feel I have known them all my life!!

Therefore, beware of wrath in your inner self, and in grudges which may be built through the influence of anger in your relationships with your fellow man. For, discontent comes first within yourself by what appears to be the cutting off of privileges, or of the freedom of your movements in what you think of as your personal interests. Be sure and weigh this well before you act. For example, you are likely to have someone in your immediate vicinity, such as your spouse, who has a quick temper. He or she would test your need to learn always to react with patience and forgiveness. Or, you could find yourself somehow seeming always to be in stressful situations, especially in your work, where contentions and competition offer even more testing of your ability to respond with moderation and restraint.

Because you took your position from the influences of Mars and of Uranus, there are latent influences exhibited in your personality throughout your life because you are surrounded by these forces of Mars which brings many contentions of every variety. With like attracting like, there must be tension in your magnetic-aura field from your past lives which attracts this stress and tension, in addition to drawing discord to you, there can be danger through sudden *accidents or some form of **unexpected violence.

* 7 Car Crashes (& I don't drive) & 3 bad falls needing Hospital treatment!

** Bogwashing & being stabbed with campuses at school by bully's! 

Also, *something you say or do which appears thoughtless, reckless and disruptive to another, may be to you just good sound sense and candid, free exercise of your own power. Yet present through the influence of Mars are elements of contention and dissatisfaction which bring much distress at times to yourself as well as to others. There is the need, then, almost to be overcareful and overthoughtful in your judgment and actions, so that others cannot overreact adversely. At the same time, when conflicts do arise, try to bless them as opportunities for you to learn yet more patience. For, it is only through patience that we can with integrity claim, truly possess, our souls.

* Many a time things I say are not taken in the sense I say them (Most often when in a email form as people read them as they perceive they are being said, when they can't hear intonation in the written word) Also some people don't like it when you call a spade a spade!

Your Jupiter is in an inharmonious pattern to Neptune

Your experience in the Neptune and Jupiter dimensions between lives carries over into your present life an interest in *universal principles, mystical beliefs, philosophical and religious mysteries, as well as the mysterious and magical sides of peoples lives. In these schemes and dreams, you are more inclined than the average soul to go through periods of **daydreaming, pondering, musing, whether inward wondering or emotional wandering, you keep many things to yourself. Yet during these periods of inner mental activity ask yourself if you are fully exercising your own true abilities and opportunities this lifetime.

* I am very interested in what people would call Mysticism & the Occult.

** I can be accused of being a daydreamer at times.

You may long ago have been exposed to the Ultimate Mystic and Universal Principle, the Messiah, or some of His close followers, in the Holy Land during the New Testament period. Yet, in addition to afterlife soul journeys in Jupiter and Neptune, sometime since then, perhaps in your immediately previous life, you may have unlearned some of what you gained in your Early Church experience through, for instance, an early American incarnation when you may have opposed those whose beliefs were different from yours.

As a karmic result, then, when faced with disappointment resulting from deception and domination by others, you may ask yourself whether you are strong enough in your faith. This is emphasized because, in addition to having a pleasing outer temperament and tremendous inner resources, from your lifetime in ancient Israel, you have a great deal of strength in your spiritual inclinations and marked leadership potential, especially involving groups and larger numbers of people even in the business world.

However, you may tend to allow your own beliefs, ideals, intuitions and unique capacities to be made subservient to the circumstances, attitudes and beliefs of others. This may have more than once brought you the feeling that you were hedged in by outer circumstances, and if you could only have the opportunity for your wishes to be realized, how different things would be for you socially, financially, and psychologically! One likely consequence of this is a tendency toward exaggeration, and at times confused shifts of feelings. *For instance, you may find yourself going from near elation over some circumstances in your life to downright despondency with other ones.

* My life is often a roller-coaster of emotions, the biggest being the elation at my friend Nat's birthday & my devastation the very next day at my mums unexpected death!

Moreover, your *true beliefs and feelings concerning your relationships with individuals and groups (for example feelings involving deception, exaggeration or simple confusion) are likely to be hidden from those close to you. However, because you are very impressionable, make a special effort to apply your will to stabilize yourself inwardly so you can better use abilities you have in many different directions, whether as a leader or in building and binding friendships. Bear in mind always that through your free will, you can always CHOOSE to loose yourself from, and **stay aloof from relationships that take advantage of you.

* 100% true totally hidden

** I have done so since mid 30's

Also, remember that the ability to pursue constructively your opportunities as a leader on one hand, and to control these challenging situations, you are meeting from past life links with others, nonetheless lies entirely within you, and not another. You must simply will yourself actively to express your innate abilities, perceptions, feelings and intuitions in a direct, straightforward fashion. *This includes saying 'No' to false friends as well as false beliefs. Were you to do this, supported spiritually with consistent meditation and vigilant prayer to be guided by the Divine Will rather than the will of another, you will find a far freer and greater potential for expression this lifetime.

* I have started doing this since mid to late 30's 

Your Saturn is in an inharmonious aspect to Uranus

You have a strong self will, which is a likely carryover from a lifetime long ago in Atlantis. You may well have been one of the Children of the Law of One, who opposed the materialistic Sons of Belial, or vice versa. From these Atlantean urges you are likely to defy changing, perhaps even recklessly so at times. An inner conflict is also likely from your interplanetary, between-life soul journeys in Uranus and Saturn. Making your soul flight from these heavenly realms, you chose a time of birth when these two planets were in a challenging pattern. Your earth re-entry at such a time to begin a new life, presents you with a growth opportunity in learning how to resolve a basic conflict, between what you learned in the Uranus dimension about freedom and in Saturn about change.

Lessons will therefore be likely through difficulties with those in authority, by desiring greater freedom, trying new, unconventional ideas, and generally going to extremes (Uranus) and on the other hand resisting change (Saturn) by wishing to conform because the status quo is safer and more secure. Learn to be more consistent and more humble at the same time. Caution should also be exercised in partnerships, both business and marital, for there will be a tendency toward impulsiveness. Be sure to get all the objective advice available, as a check against acting on impulse. Seeking the counsel of others, will also help you to develop more humility and less attachment to being right in your convictions.

Seeking the divine Light within will aid you in learning to be more consistent in applying the ideals you have set for yourself. Set your ideals in the Christ, the Ultimate Uranian, the Master Revolutionary who taught us to reform patiently through love rather than separatism and rebellion. Only in loving patience will you possess, truly know, your soul, its uniqueness and yet its oneness with the Creator. This is true freedom.


Chapter 2: Sidereal and Tropical positions. Your Past Life Decanates

Tropical Sun/Moon Gemini


Coming as you do under the double sign of Gemini, there are likely to be two natures within you as far as your inner, subconscious urges are concerned. One of these urges is to seek to know (and this thirst for knowledge may sometimes involve questionable things or conditions, at least as far as others are concerned). The other part of this dual urge from Gemini's influence is your innate as well as outwardly manifested spiritual seeking for a greater, better and more perfect relationship with another. At times these two urges may be more in conflict than most people ordinarily experience. Also, as in other in Gemini children this tendency toward double-mindedness at times may find expression in inclinations to change your mind and overspeculate about things. With application of your will, these inclinations can be curbed.

Now, you were probably part of European culture during the Middle Ages, when there was considerable action and adventure, for example in the continual feuding and strife among the many fiefdoms, families, tribes, castles and kingdoms comprising Europe before its present consolidation into several nation-states. You may even have been among the gentry or upper class of *France or England, attending or participating in jousting tournaments, making long journeys to the Crusades against the Muslims in Palestine, or involved with trade exchanges with the caravans going to and from India and China. 

* This would explain a otherwise unexplainable phobia I have!

In other words, because Mercury is the planet which rules or symbolizes the essence of Gemini, overall you may have experienced in one or more of these lifetimes a sense of restlessness enduring into your present life. Finally, centuries or even millennia earlier, you may have led a life in what has become known as Australia or on one of its neighboring South Pacific islands.


Tropical Sun/Moon Scorpio 

At times you may be considered by others as somewhat different, although on your own part, when those of comparable mental ability are part of your experience, you are known as a soul with nobleness of purpose and high-mindedness of principles. You are, in other words, one who is ABOVE the ordinary and may go far in leading, directing and assisting many souls to reach a better understanding of elemental, universal principles. Long ago you may have been part of the once mighty Mongolian people of the ancient Gobi desert, or among the culturally advanced Chinese. From such lifetimes as these, you have the ability to *perform what is expected of you and to do what is necessary, without being held back by your feelings or by considerations of a personal nature. This is a strength you inherited from one or more past lives in these remote Asian cultures, whose people shared this self-denying trait. 

*I can get things I don't enjoy done, thanks to being able to be detached from things, when I need to be!

Perhaps you were once a young Chinese woman who gave birth to many *children, ran a large household and pleased the master of the house. You may have done all this while quietly enduring the agony of brutally bound feet which was once a rather cultural requirement of the true ladies of ancient China. 

* Might explain why I never had my biological clock ticking for kids in this life, and have a love of shoes lol

Bear in mind that Mars is the planet of energy, power and war which rules or best symbolizes the essence of Scorpio. It may not be surprising then, that you may have been a Mongolian warrior, who fought to the death for your tribal leader, without hesitation or concern for your own injury or pain. Above all, in these Asian past life settings, you had dignity, as you learned to cope with harsh conditions and challenges without wasting your energy on your personal needs. 

A more recent incarnation among *Native Americans like the plains Indians is also likely. Yet whether your life was among Orientals or American Indians, your characteristic past life suppression of individual feelings, in **sacrifice for the larger interests of your family, group, or tribe, may in the present make you appear cold, insensitive or uncaring, when you are actually very caring and compassionate.

* Would explain why I always sided with the Indians in westerns!

** I have made more of these, for the sake of others than anyone will realise (as I kept things to my self) One especially large one for the sake of a friend! 


Sidereal Sun/Moon Libra

You may remember, in your deeper meditations and dreams, experiences from long ago when you were among great artists, sculptors, poets, and craftsmen of ancient India as well as the more recent leaders of prosperous, classical Greece. Even later day Venice, Florence and other Italian cities developed some of this love of culture, beauty and appreciation of art which you were closely involved with then and which you find rewarding still. Venus is the planet of love, beauty and art, so it is very appropriate to convey the symbolic essence of the sign Libra, which it rules. Venus' influence through Libra also makes that which is crass and primitive quite unnatural for you to accept gracefully, or to participate in willingly.

You may also have been among many who reincarnated in the American South just before the Civil War. In the present you may have to learn the lesson of *providing for your own needs, luxury and comfort rather than having others do provide these things for you. In fact, one of the challenges of Libra lies in being too liberal or indulgent with oneself. With prayerful application of your will, this too can be overcome.

* I have been self sufficient since I was 16yrs 


Your Past Life Decanates

According to an ancient Vedic astrology method still practiced in India, Past Life Planets are realms in which you sojourned between earth lifetimes. They are identified through the position of your sidereal Sun and Moon in the decanates (a decanate is a one- third division of a zodiac sign; each is ruled by a planet). Any patterns involving these Past Life Planets are therefore of special importance. Pay extra attention, then, to any sections of your Report which interpret these planets. NOTE: If your Sun and Moon are both located in a decanate which is ruled by the same planet, then only the Sun position is interpreted; the Moon's decanate position, being the same as the Sun's, therefore does not need to be interpreted.

YOUR SUN IS IN GEMINI DECANATE

Your sidereal Sun is in GEMINI decanate, which is ruled by Mercury. Mercury as Past Life Planet gives you a high intellectual capacity, marked data handling or communications skills, a distinct thirst for knowledge and a natural aptitude for writing, teaching and research. A prominent Mercurian lifetime as an *Egyptian or Hebrew scribe and/or teacher in colonial Asia, Africa or the early Americas is also likely.

* I am fascinated by Egyptian scribe & Pharaoh Ramses II


YOUR MOON IS IN AQUARIUS DECANATE

Your sidereal Moon is in the decanate of Aquarius, which is co-ruled by Uranus and Saturn. Being the 'Atlantean' planet, Uranus especially brings you highly original yet extremist urges, with clairvoyant capacities, and special abilities in psychic, metaphysical and scientific or technological areas. Your soul experience in the realm of Uranus between earth lives, perhaps immediately after you prominent lifetime in Atlantis, gives you distinct potentials for *fame or infamy, for evolution or revolution, for service or self. This makes the cultivation and consistent application of guiding ideals of potentially great value for you this go 'round.

* My money is on Infamy!!!

*************






1 comment: