Monday 23 January 2012

In Training, Losing Out & Playing Darts!

Monday 16th January, I woke at 8am & had a shower, then I did my hair & make-up. I wore black leggings over my thick black tights & my black, skinny-rib, polo-neck, my black, Ugg boot style, boots, & shoved on my faux sheepskin gilet, and had a coffee & apple for breakfast. I then I put on my black, magic scarf (See below) plus my black gloves, my black, bomber jacket & my grey, faux fur, deerstalker hat. And set off in the bitter cold, for my I hour power walk, you could really feel its getting colder in the air, and I picked up the pace on the way home, getting a Sun paper en route.



Once back in the warm, I read the paper, munching on chilli Doritos and having a Diet Coke. The front cover was 'Rhodri Giggs Exclusive, Cheating Rat Ryan Took All I Had, Jealousy made him steal Natasha' Yawn Boring!!!..... This is old news, we heard all we needed to hear, when Natasha told all, ages ago!!! Also there was a bit about a Brit, who survived the Costa Concordia, cruise ship disaster on Friday. As the death toll so far has rose to 5! It comes after claims that, the speeding cruise ship, regularly sailed close to the shore so a crewman could wave to his wife!! The £390million 16 storey ship, with 4,200 passengers, may have been showboating, when it hit rocks around an Italian Island. Meanwhile the Belfast Telegraph, chose a bad place to advertise their competition prize!!


Well They Do Say, That The Irish Are Thick!!


The number claiming disability benefit have trebled, this does NOT surprise me, as when my sign-on day, clashed with my mums funeral in 2009, rather than give me another sign on date the DHSS forced me to sign off & go onto disability, even though I didn't want to (I'm sure Labour told DHSS staff, to shift people, on jobseekers, to disability when possible, to help massage the unemployment figures) 


Then due to their inept staff, constantly tapping in my bank info incorrectly, I had no money at all from them for 6 months, making me ill with depression & hunger, from lack of food. I had to use my rent money, for some scant, emergency, food & paying some bills if I could to prevent being cut off. And I got huge bank charges, when I had no money in my bank for my direct debits, for my bills, or being charged a fine due to paying bills late! Which ate up all the money I was owed, when it eventually got paid, what I was owed & due fortnightly, 6 months later. Three years on I am still trying to catch up with my rent arrears & all of the debts that 'THE DHSS SICKNESS BENEFIT' Caused ME, by the DHSS forcing me to do something (Going on Sick Benefit) That I had no desire to do!! 


Now nearly 3yrs later, despite informing them, of all the debt their failure to pay me the money I was due, FOR 6 MONTHS, has caused me (As I had £0 savings, as when I was working once I'd paid private landlord rent, bills, council tax & food out of my wages I was lucky if & had enough left to have 1-2 nights in the pub with the girls a month, let alone save any or have a holiday!) I put all that, in a letter to their complaints department. I have had NO compensation paid to me, for the incurred debts & stress caused to me, by their inept, negligent staff, not even an acknowledgement of my letter!! Disgusting!!


Kathy Burke


I had a vegetable Cup-a-Soup then I had to head out in the icy cold, to head for Luton, for one of those pointless, Intraining programs, that the last government set up, to make it look like they were doing something, to help the unemployed, at huge cost to the tax payer. I went in spoke to the nice, ginger haired, woman, called Sharon, who looks like Kathy Burke (Above) for about 5mins tops. 


She gave me an appointment for a course on Wed 1st February, then they refunded my train fair (What a waste of time & money!!) Why didn't they just call me or write me a letter to come in on Feb 1st?? What a totally pointless enterprise! Plus it would of saved them having to fork out for my train fare!! I just don't get their logic??  Hungry & with half price vouchers for 'Burger King' I popped in Burger King & had a veggie burger & fries, with a Diet Coke. A couple of teens at the next table, were laughing about Jedward, stripping in a video to "I'm Jexy & I Know It' you can see it HERE I then got a text from one of my agency's, to say I didn't make the final selection, for the part of the MP's wife, in a Drama series, that I was up for! Shame I was looking forward to that, if I'd got it! 


Then I popped in Primark, as I had some gift vouchers. I got a pair of beige Ugg look boots, nicer than the one's ruined by the potholed pavement, for just £5 (I could get 5 pairs of those for price of ruined £25 ones!!) I got a cheap black bra & coral top with chiffon sleeves for £2, a pair of grey feather earrings for £1 & a black ring watch for £1 & a navy & ivory 60's style dress for £4 (It will come in handy if I get any acting work based in the 60's) & a pair of 100denier black tights for £1. So I got some bargains with my vouchers. 


Some Of The Various Boot Styles, On Offer For £5


Then I headed back home, getting home, just in time, to see the 1st of the new 'Home & Away' shows hurrah!! Then I got a call from the woman, who had said last week on the phone, that I had been the successful candidate, for the boutique manager job (I thought I'd leave it out of last weeks blog & wait until I was given a starting date, before I put in my blog, that I'd actually got the job!) I thought she was calling with my start date, but NO!!.... She said she was sorry to tell me, But the boutique would now be closing down, so there will be no job (FFS! Just my luck!!) She said she was really story & would keep me in mind if something came up in the future!!! (Gutted!!) That's the 2nd lot of bad luck by phone today!! Bugger!!! 



I had a coffee & an apple while watching the soaps, then watched 'Celebrity Big Brother'  I then had Miso soup with 3 Rivita, a Diet Coke & banana, for dinner, while sitting through 'When Paddy Met Sally' (Can't stand either of them!!) Before watching 'CBBBOTS'  followed by 'Law & Order UK' going to bed at 1am with a 'Collagen Shot' made with orange juice (If you want to try the collagen shot product yourself, you can go to http://t.co/uJ1OS7q & if you quote promotion code EB1 you will get free P&P which IN THE UK ONLY saves you £2.50) (Calories consumed 1,704 whoops!)


Tuesday 17th January, I woke at 8am, I would of been on set by now, If I'd got the part of the MP's wife, I'll have to go check it out when on, to see what the person they chose was like. I had a banana & coffee. Dressed in long grey jogging bottoms, long sleeved, grey V-neck, Petite Bateau top, my white Reebok EasyTone trainers & my khaki, body warmer ,with a black puffer jacket over the top & my faux, grey, fluffy, deer stalker. Then set out for my hour power walk. It was bright out, but still very cold & I was glad to be back inside a hour later, my left shoulder was hurting like crazy too!! I got my newspaper & some painkillers on the way home too! 



I read the paper the headlines were, 'Exclusive: 2012 Scandal, Olympic Security Secrets Left On Train, Blundering cop loses Games dossier'..... Unbelievable, what an Idiot!! A secret dossier detailing plans for policing the 2012 summer Olympics was left on a Train!!! Luckily a Honest Commuter & NOT a Terrorist found it & handed it in to The Sun! The Shamed senior cop, was carpeted for leaving secret documents, detailing security tactics, for the Olympic's, on the train. Worryingly along with the tactics names & mobile numbers of constables, sergeants & inspectors are included! Also are a list of complaints from officers about radio's not working properly! The documents were found by a commuter on a train in Dartford Kent on Jan 5th. You'd not get me anywhere near the Olympics, even if I was interested in it (Which I'm soooo NOT!)



A damning tape reveals that the Captain of the Costa Concordia left crew & passengers to fend for themselves on Friday, as He fled the stricken ship! Captain Francesco Schettino 52 was told to by a Port Official to supervise the rescue hours after the ship keeled over, with 100's still trapped. a transcript shows the official told him "Now You go to the bow, you climb up the emergency ladder & co-ordinate the evacuation!!" "What are you doing? are you abandoning the rescue?" "Captain this is an order, I am the one in charge now. There are already bodies!!" Schettino replied "How Many?" The official said "That's for you to tell me! What are you doing?" 


There was a repulsive picture (Below) of a entire family posing for a holiday snap, next to a beautiful Giraffe they'd just shot dead, for sport on safari (Vile, Repulsive, Family!!) Sadly tourists like these are paying tens of thousands of pounds, to legally hunt giraffe's. Many sickeningly, take the heads home, as a sick trophy of their African Adventure! Some sadly come from the UK, but most come from North America, Germany, Russia & Scandinavia. It is no wonder the giraffe population has halved since 1988, while this barbaric behaviour continues.


Evil, Sickening & Unnecessary!! 


Six suspected UFO's were captured in two snaps (Below) in neighbour counties, they were taken 30 miles away from each other in a UFO hotspot. The 1st was taken in Chatham, Kent, 10 days ago on sat 7th Jan at 1pm while Ernestas Griksas 21 snapped a cherry-picker outside his window. Two white disc's were spotted in the sky. The 2nd on Friday 13th Jan at 7am when car salesmen spotted 4 bright white objects in the sky, hovering in pairs, as he drove through Loughton in Essex. Josh also 21 said "I nearly crashed. I stopped to take this picture wit my mobile. It was like the UFO's were surfing the clouds, they were there for 15 seconds then vanished! I wasn't believer in UFO's but this made me think again" UFO expert said the South East (Where I live) is now the hotspot for UFO sightings! Which is quite exciting for a Sci-fi nerd like me!



I fixed brunch of a Salmon Light Lunch, spread on 3 Rivita's, and a Diet Coke. I sorted out some of my cupboards & threw out a load of rubbish. Then I went online & applied for 32 retail jobs & then 18 auditions, on a bunch of job & casting sites. Then I watched a bit of 'The Real Housewives Of Orange County'  before popping out a bit later to get my free Subway Sandwich, and a Zero Coke, with my points, on my Subway Card, to have for tea, as I have hardly any food in at home, until my Asda delivery arrives tomorrow. 



Then I got on with some housework & watered the plants until it was time for the fab 'Home & Away' which at the moment the only decent soap on UK TV with excellent story lines, great writers that keep you on the edge of your seat, and some fantastic acting!! Watched EastEnders (Boring, the new Ben is a lousy actor, he hasn't improved any either since he 1st came on!!) Then I watched the Excellent 'The Fat Fighters', followed by 'The Biggest Looser' must get into the weight loss mindset more!!!! 


A bit peckish, I had my last Miso Soup & an apple with 3 Rivita's & watched 'Celebrity Big Brother' it's nominations tonight, but the twist was EVERYONE who was nominated, was up for eviction whether they had one vote, or eight!! Which has really put the cat among the pigeons!! As Gareth is the only one not up, surely that boring Irish model, plus prize plonker's Kirk & Frankie have to go, unless the young female's of Britain, really are morons!! Then I had a coffee, a small banana & apple while watching 'Desperate Housewives' then went to bed with a 'Collagen Shot' made with semi skimmed milk (OK like a weak flavoured milkshake, better in juice!) (If you want to try the product yourself go to http://t.co/uJ1OS7q and if you quote promotion code EB1 you will get free P&P IF IN THE UK which saves you £2.50) along with a small frozen banana. (Calories Consumed 1,188)


Wednesday 18th January, I woke up at 8am, listened to my Paul McKenna 'I Can Make You Thin' CD to spur me on not to be such a lardy bitch!! I got washed & dressed the same as yesterday & did a light make-up. I had 2 Rivita's with honey & a coffee for breakfast, then had my 1hr power walk, my left shoulder & arm in pain again today! I went out into the cold strapping on my ankle weights 1st. On my way home I bought my Sun paper, once indoors, I read the paper. The headline was 'Picture Exclusive: Back Together, Rhodri Giggs & The Wife Who Betrayed Him With His Brother Ryan UNITED' .... Bored already!! Yawn!!.... Meanwhile the death toll, on the stricken Costa Concordia, Cruise Ship, has gone up to 11, but officials say the chances of finding the other missing 24 passengers & crew alive, are fading! Among those is a beautiful Italian bride Maria D'Introno 30 & handsome groom, Vincenzo Rosselli 40 (Below) The Captain was last night under house arrest!


Missing Presumed Dead, Maria D'Introno & Vincenzo Rosselli 

EU arseholes have ruled that foreign hate preacher Abu Quatada (Below) CAN stay in the UK!! (F**k Right Off... Can we accidentally kill him instead then?) The ruling meant that Quatada, Osama Bin Laden's right-hand man in Europe could be free'd from detention within days! MADNESS!! He may even be allowed to stay here FOREVER after winning his latest round in his battle to avoid deportation, thanks to EU morons. (Maybe we can make an appeal to the Human Rights people that it's against his human rights to stay here as it's dangerous as most of the UK would like to Kill Him!!) A Tory MP correctly said "Once again we have unelected European Officials, interfering in the sovereignty of the UK!"  Meanwhile the EU did make one decent decision that life should mean life for notorious murderer's



An ancient bacteria that survives Siberian winters, COULD slow down the human aging process, scientists say. Bacillus F was found in permafrost in Yakutia Russia that dips below -50 oC in winter. Tests on mice found it boosted metabolism, eyesight & helped them live longer. I will no doubt be old & decrepit before it is on the market sadly!! My Asda delivery arrived & all but 6 of my 30 eggs, arrived smashed, so they were taken off my bill, I put the 6 eggs in my fridge & salvaged some egg from the smashed eggs which I put in a tumbler in the fridge I can use it to make omelette's & scrambled egg with. Once everything was in the fridge, freezer & cupboards I made myself a mushroom stir fry for lunch, with 3 Rivita's, which was very tasty, washed down with a Diet Coke. 



I did some household chores (Boring!!) had a snack of chilli Doritos, an apple & a Diet Coke. Watched 'The Real Housewives Of Orange County' then later watched 'Come Dine With Me' very funny, then 'Home & Away'  I had 3 Rivita's with cottage cheese for tea, with a banana & apple, washed down with a Diet Coke. Evening TV was rubbish on the normal channels, so between 7 & 9 I watched '5USA' which was 'CSI NY' & 'CSI Miami' then turned over to Ch5 for 'Celebrity Big Brother' The boring Irish model (below) went out of the 1st of 2 evictions, this week, on Wednesday (About time, as apart from when she had a go at Kirk she was 100% boresville!!) Apparently, Peter Andre is interested in her, proving men only go by a fit body, not personality (As she showed NO personality on the show, whatsoever!) 



Then it was 'Kate Thornton: Anorexic - My Secret Past' which was quite boring!! Then I had a tomato Campbell's Cup Soup for a snack with 2 rice cakes & a apple (Oh dear, it is vile!!) I'd of been better off getting Asda's own or Batchelor's as the Campbell's one has no body or flavour!! I thought Campbell's was meant to be a high quality brand?? I do hope the rest of the Campbell's soups I got, are not this bad!!  


Revolting, Tastes Like Coloured Wallpaper Paste!!


Thank god for the apple, to take the floury, wall paper paste like taste, out of my mouth! Yuck!! Then I watched 'CBBBOTS' & had 2 rice cakes with peanut butter & a orange juice 'Collagen Shot' then went to bed (Calories consumed 1,492) (If you want to try the BRAND NEW Collagen product yourself,  go to http://t.co/uJ1OS7q & if you quote promotion code EB1 you will get free P&P IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK which saves you £2.50) 



Thursday 19th January, I woke at 8am I got on the scales I have gained one & a quarter pounds (Bugger) even though I have eaten under 2,000 cals all this week & under 1,500 for two of those days! Mind you my stomach has felt bloated & painful this week! I had 2 rice cakes with mashed banana & honey & a coffee for breakfast. Today I wore a black vest top & my 3/4 gym trousers, my black velour hooded jogging top, my Reebok EasyTone trainers, plus my black puffer jacket & went for my 1hour power walk. I got a paper on the way home & once in, I had a Diet Coke & read the paper. 



The front page had the sickening picture of a long haired yob, with tattooed neck & arms, in a  suit hands aloft in celebration (Above) with the headline. 'The Face Of Soft Justice, Cheering yob walks free after kicking man unconscious' About Daniel Chrapkowski 24 who laughed in the face of Britain's soft Justice, after being amazingly, let off a charge of, kicking, a passing good Samaritan, unconscious!! All he got was a 12month suspended term for GBH & was tagged. Victim Joseph O'Reilly 24, was in hospital for a month with a fractured jaw & bleeding to the brain! Joseph's injury's were so bad he needed a metal plate fitted to his face! Disgusting!!


Daniel's, Vile, accomplice, Thomas Lane, flicked a "V" sign at the photographers. Joseph was walking home with his girlfriend, when he saw a group of yobs kicking over bins & scattering rubbish. When he said "What on earth are you doing?" they set apon him as one of the gang boasted "I've Just been let out of prison for GBH" (The fact that he then did more, shows how our softly softly system, does NOT work!!) Daniel then punched him in the face & tripped him to the ground. He was knocked unconscious, as he was punched & kicked while on the ground! Daniel was given the light sentence because, moronic, judge, Martin Steiger (Who should be ashamed of himself!) Said Daniel "Wasn't involved in the kicking to his head" Well It was his punch & tripping up of Joseph, that put him on the ground & available for his head to be kicked, whether he kicked the head, or other areas, of Joseph's body!!


Poor scared 6yr old Shekinha Terry, was abandoned in a freezing, scruffy, council house, covered in cat mess, for 5 days living on water & Monster Munches. Then when her heartless mum, was challenged by police, she coldly said "I neglected my daughter.... end of!!" Shekinha got up on a cold November morning, in 2010, to find her mum not there. The bewildered girl waited a while & then took off her school uniform & watched TV. She got by eating pickled onion, Monster Munch & yoghurt & drinking water. Finally shaking with terror she knocked on a neighbours door & said "Mum has left me for 5 days & she hasn't come back!!" The Vile mother was sentenced to just 18months for child cruelty!


Ironic news is in, that the Titanic theme tune, was being played, in the restaurant, on the Costa Concordia, Cruise Ship, when it hit rocks, near an Italian Island! Spooky!!


Vile Carl Whant, You Can See The Pure Evil, In His Face!


Vile, Evil Carl Whant 27 (Above) raped & murdered his close friends pregnant girlfriend & then set fire to her bed, to cover his crime. He plunged a knife into the belly (& child) of Nikitta Grender 19 (Below) The knife penetrated the liver of her unborn daughter! He also stabbed Nikitta in the neck, severing an artery. He then set light to the bed, to make it look like she'd died in a house fire! The scum had also killed their pet dog. Nikitta was just 2weeks away from giving birth! She & boyfriend Ryan Mayes 18 (A friend of Whant) had already named their daughter Kelsey-May. Ryan Idolised Whant & saw him as a father figure, as they worked together as salesmen for a window company. But Nikitta didn't like him & thought him a bad influence. Whant denies murder! (Of course the lying scum does!) 


Beautiful, Innocent, Victim, Nikitta 


An illegal immigrant who made 15 appeals to stay in the UK (No doubt using free legal aid, paid for by tax payers) Can finally be deported (Hurrrah!!) The Pakistani 38, spent 10yrs, on the asylum merry-go-round, after being ordered to leave! For once those damn human rights, failed to win the day for the immigrant! Thank god!!



I watched a bit of morning TV, then had a 6" Tuna Subway, with some fruit salad, with Total, Greek yoghurt, for lunch at 12.15pm. Then had my personal training session with Rob at 1pm at Fitness First. He said my back was in a really bad way & was suffering lack of muscle & muscle damage, in my upper back. He was amazed I could feel no pull in my back & arms during certain routines, with weights, Swiss ball & apparatus, only in my wrists (That are weak!!) He said my car crashes & falls have taken it's toll on me & he said it was no surprise, that at times I feel like I have the back of a 70yr old! I had my session with him, then did some more on the treadmill, bike, cross trainer, and power plate before heading home. I'd burnt 151 cals on the exercise machines, plus what ever I burnt with Rob. I have bad stomach cramps today, but it's not from the gym even though I did stomach crunches!! It is like period pains (But I don't have those since the menopause 5yrs ago!) 



After the gym I went to the post office & posted off my eBay sales. Then I watched 'Come Dine With Me' & 'Home & Away' then I caught up with a bit of blogging!! I had a tomato soup (Not the Campbell's Cup Soup, thankfully) with 2 rice cakes. Then I had a shower & got changed into my black polo neck, black leggings & black boots, dried my hair straight & wore grey feathered hoop earrings & was picked up by Edgar to go to 'The Cat' pub, to go to his darts match, with Jennie, as usual without knowing beforehand Jennie & I had somehow manage to dress very similar. 


We got chatting to some American woman, who was on the opposing team, with short hair & who looked like she may be a lesbian. She was quite hostile to us when we 1st sat down, as I think she had preconceived idea's, of what we were like, before she'd even spoken to us, but at the end, we were like her new best friends! I saw Danny, I'd met at Edgar's 50th, who is also a FB friend & we had a bit of jokey, flirty banter. I had 2 half's of cider & then some tall 6ft 5" guy, who was my age, had a bit of a chat & bought me a Vodka Slimline, a few of the darts team said, I should come down with Jenny & Edgar more often. I got dropped home around 12-12.30am. I got in feeling peckish, so I had an apple, plus a handful of wasabi peas & a Diet Coke. Then went to up stairs to bed (Calories consumed 1,580, minus those 151 burnt in gym = 1,429)



Friday 20th January, I woke at 7.45am and listened to my Paul McKenna CD, then I had 2 rice cakes, with peanut butter & a coffee, for breakfast! Yum Yum!! I had a wash scraped hair up in a French pleat & did a light make-up & pulled on last nights clothes (Minus the feather earrings) & my black puffer jacket & went for my 1hr power walk, it was pretty cold out Brrrrrrrrrr!! I bought the paper on the way home, as usual. I got in & grabbed an apple & Diet Coke & I read the paper, the front cover was 'Cowell: I Got It Wrong, I became too cocky & smug, BGT simply not good enough, I poached Alisha to hurt Strictly' About how TV troubles in 2011 have brought him down to earth! With ratings falls for 'Xfactor' 'Britain's Got Talent' the row over 'Red or Black' & US Xfactor's failure to net 20million viewers! 


He said "I got a bit too cocky, we got a big wake-up call'" He added he poached Alesha to hurt BBC1's 'Strictly' To be honest I don't think Alesha leaving will make an iota of difference to 'Strictly' Alesha is a nice lass, but she adds absolutely nothing to the show, she is best when she is a bit pissed, on chat shows, to be honest!!! He said this years 'BGT' winner could perform in space! Hope they don't find they suffer due to the lack of atmosphere there lol! 


Joyous news in the form that, Daniel Chrapkowski, the thug seen celebrating outside court, after battering good Samaritan, Joseph O'Reilly, has gone into hiding yesterday, amid outrage at his acquittal! He is holed up in his parents house, refusing to answer the door, he even had the cheek, yesterday, to beg police to protect HIM!! (Not so much of a big man now...are you? You cowardly scum!!)



I had some Weight Watchers, Country Vegetable Soup, by Heinz for lunch, with 2 rice cakes, spread with Marmite, which was actually surprisingly tasty! I watched 'Loose Women' & 'The News' then did a load of job applications online as per usual! I blogged some more. Then peckish I snacked on a handful of wasabi peas & some carrot batons. I watched 'The Real Housewives Of Orange County' then I did some of my personal training exercises on my Swiss ball & with my wrist & ankle weights & dumb bells. I did some chores, wrote a bit more of my blog, then watched 'Come Dine With Me' & 'Home & Away' At 7pm I had dinner, roasted Mediterranean vegetables, with 2 rice cakes, with cottage cheese on, followed by a banana & mango, fruit salad & a Diet Coke. 


Then I watched the evening episode of 'Come Dine With Me' very amusing then 'New Girl' with a wedding setting, vaguely amusing! Then it was time for two more evictions on 'Celebrity Big Brother' surely it had to be morons Frankie & Kirk out!!  First out.... Kirk (Yay!! I thought some 'TOWIE' fans might be stupid enough to vote to save him!!) He did a naff interview showing off his lack of intellect despite going to a private school! 


Half of Dumb & Dumber, Kirk Norcross


Then I watched 'Celebrity Wedding Planner' there were two celebrity's this week Raef Bjayou & Stuart Baggs. Yet much as I fancy Raef & find Stuart amusing, it was quite boring! Then it was 'Celebrity Big Brother' & time for eviction No2 with boring Irish bint gone on Wednesday, and Kirk out earlier, it just had to be Frankie!!..... But NO!!! WTF???? It was Natalie!!? I don't get it? I was sure, that she would make it to the final 3 & even possibly win!! I can only think the public, like me, assumed she was safe & didn't vote to save her. Madness!! Peckish I snacked on more carrot batons, dipped in 2tsp of crunchy peanut butter & a Diet Coke. I watched 'CBBBOTS' then read a bit of my Marilyn book before going to bed (Calories consumed 1,515)



Saturday 21st January, I woke at 9am, listened to my Paul Mckenna CD & did a bit of dry skin brushing, to increase circulation & flush out toxins. Then I had a long soak, in a hot bath, to try & ease my bad back. Then I had a fresh fruit salad, with some Total, Greek yoghurt, for breakfast, with a decaf coffee. I pulled on my jeans, a white shirt & silver cardigan & popped to the shop for my Sun newspaper. I came home & settled down with it on the sofa, I read the headline 'Sun Gets Mobster Nicked: We bag a butcher of Bulgaria in Bermondsey' A brutal Bulgarian gangster, notorious for slicing off victims fingers & ears ('Reservoir Dogs' style!) Was caught by the Sun, working in a Bermondsey Gym! Tihomir Georgiev 43 (Below) a murder suspect, was on Interpol's most wanted list, after fleeing a trial in Bulgaria.



Amanda Holden backed 'BGT' new judge Alesha, with a nasty side dig, at lovely Kelly Brook, saying "Alesha is like Kelly.... but with a brain!" oooh Miaooooooow!!! Saucer of milk for Amanda please!! Watch out for Karma, biting you in the arse for that, later Amanda!!



Moronic parents, Beck Laxton 46 & Kieran Cooper 44, brought up their son Sasha (Above) as 'Gender Neutral' for 5yrs! Oh pleeeeze!! They kept his gender a secret, from friends & family for 5yrs & have finally revealed, that he is a boy. Friends & family, were kept guessing, as his clothes alternated between boys & girls (FFS!) But his parents had to give his new school, his sex when he joined, an infant school. Why all the madness? Why not let everyone know he is a boy & just let him choose what he wants for toys, be it a lorry or a Cindy Doll? And let him chose his fancy dress outfits, whether it be a cowboy, or a fairy!! Then if the unlikely happens & he comes to you one day, saying he is gay, or transsexual, just be there & be supportive!! All this other secrecy & gender neutral claptrap, is a load of stupid, pointless, bollocks!!


IRA's Brian Shivers 46 (Below) Was jailed for life yesterday, for the evil murder of 2 British soldiers. As the unarmed soldiers, picked up take-away pizza's (Showing the gutlessness of the IRA, they attack unarmed soldiers, as they don't have the guts to take their chances, when things are equal, when the soldiers are armed!!) But the family's of handsome & brave, Patrick Azimkar 21 & Mark Quinsey 23, wept when a 2nd man, Colin Duffy 44 was cleared despite his DNA being in the get away car! The good news though is, Brian Shivers is dying of cystic fibrosis, so hopefully will die in jail!


Jailed, Cowardly, IRA Man, Brian Shivers 46, Shoots The Unarmed

I did a load of laundry & mopped the kitchen & bathroom floors, then went through a load of post. Then I did a bunch of job & audition searches & applied for a large bunch of both. Then I had a Campbell's leek & potato Cup Soup with 2 rice cakes, sadly this was also bland & tasteless!! So I had to add a load of low salt & pepper, to it, to make it half palatable!! I made a big mistake there, buying a load of Campbell's Cup Soups (I won't be buying them ever again!!) I will stick with Asda's own or Batchelor's in the future!!! I also had a handful of wasabi peas!!

Campbell's Cup Soup 
Don't Waste Your Money, They Taste Vile!! 

I did a load of hoovering & watered the plants, changed the bed linen and a load of dusting, I haven't seen the tiny black mouse/baby rat for some time, I hope it found it's way out, else I'm worried it has died of starvation (As it will not find any food in floor level kitchen cupboards & cant get in fridge & freezer!) Then I watched 'Jurassic Park III' As I have loved dinosaurs since I was a little girl (Below)

Me Aged 5yrs 

Then I watched the News & then had some tuna on 3 crispbread's & a handful of wasabi peas, with a Diet Coke, with a small banana & an apple to follow. Then I watched 'New You've Been Framed' & 'Harry Hill's TV Burp' followed by the very funny 'Take Me Out' It was "NO Lighty" from me for all 4 guys tonight!! Then I watched 'Celebrity Big Brother' while writing some blogs. Then I had 2 rice cakes with Marmite & 2 with peanut butter, while watching 'The Jonathan Ross Show'  



I did a load of blogging until midnight & went to bed with a 'Collagen Shot' mixed in Orange juice. One of the two lines above my right eyebrow (The finer of the two) has completely gone!! It will be interesting to see, if it returns when I run out & if so, how quickly, or if it actually stays gone?? (If you want to try the product yourself go to http://t.co/uJ1OS7q and if you quote promotion code EB1 you will get free P&P IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK which saves you £2.50) (Calories consumed 1,562)


Sunday 22nd January, I woke at 9.45am in a lot of pain, with my neck & left shoulder & arm. I got on the scales & I have gained another quarter of a lb, WTF!!?? I haven't eaten enough calories to be gaining weight?? My stomach is still bloated & my breasts are feeling heavy, if it wasn't for the fact I'm menopausal & have no sex life, I'd think I was pregnant!! I had an apple & a coffee for breakfast & did a whole load of chores, while blasting out Muse, Stereophonics & Kings Of Leon, on the stereo. I also sorted a whole bunch of new stuff to list on eBay (It's how I'm paying my bills..... just!!) 


Lunch!!!


I made myself an omelette (Above) with plain cottage cheese & a side of watercress, with some of the salvaged egg from the smashed Asda eggs, which was very tasty!! Then I cleaned the windows (Well the inside of the upstairs ones, as I can't do the outside, of them) I had snack of a small banana & a coffee. Then relaxed with my Paul McKenna CD, as it worked for me in 2008!! Then later at 5.40pm I watched the 'News' & then 'Dancing On Ice' it had a film theme this week (Click on my 'Dancing on Ice Critique' blog on this site for results & a review of tonight's show!!) I had a Campbell's Mushroom Cup Soup, with 2 Rivita for tea (Yet again, it was bland and tasteless, but the best out of the 3 variety's so far, which isn't hard!) plus I had a small banana. 


Then before the results show I watched the brilliant 'The Hotel' so funny, my best friend Candie is moving back to her birth place, Torquay this year (I'm going to miss her a lot, even though I can't afford get to London, that often, to see her!!) She loves the show & I just know, she will be going round to to that hotel as often as possible for a drink or meal, to be entertained by the madness. Then I watched the results show of 'Dancing On Ice' I snacked on some carrot batons, dipped in 2tsp, of crunchy, peanut butter, with a handful of wasabi peas & a Diet Coke. I watched 'Celebrity Big Brother' Then I spent the rest of the evening reading my Marilyn Monroe book & later had an apple & a 'Collagen Shot' made, mixed with orange juice & went to bed at 1am (Calories consumed 1,348) (If you want to try the BRAND NEW Collagen  Shot product yourself go to http://t.co/uJ1OS7q and if you quote promotion code EB1 you will get free P&P which saves you £2.50)  IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK

No comments:

Post a Comment