Friday 12 November 2010

The Premier OF Houseparty Of The Dead 6



The Premier of The Film where yours truely plays a Zombie come along of you can make it & have some Dead good fun!! (if you can't make it, I will write how it went later, on here!!)







Tuesday 16th Nov, Started to get ready for The Premier of Houseparty Of The Dead 6, eventually deciding on studded black leggings, with a black & white lace corset look top, black knee high boots & my black sequined jacket. I felt too ropey due to flu to put in hairpieces or clip in hair extensions, so just had my normal boring wavy hair (which never photographs well) shoved on some diamante earrings, wrapped a sky blue pashmina round my neck & pulled on my cream Tommy Hilfiger coat to keep me warm & set off at 6pm. Got the train to Kentish Town & then the tube to Mornington Crecent, the Purple Turtle was 2mins walk from the tube.


 The Venue 

I saw fellow Zombie David Sellicks outside having a smoke in full zombie mode. I got inside & saw Zombie Photographer Paul McGraff, who Immediately said "Hello" & we chatted about how fitting the Foggy weather was for the premier. My friend & fellow Zombie Nerissa Cole turned up & I had a few straight Brandy's to try kill this bitch of a cold/flu off!!


 David Sellicks creeping up on Paul McGraff, Nerissa & I


Saw Paul Ewen who was the Zombie with the pole through him & we had a chat, Also the Zombie make-up artist Sophia Disgrace, who was also acting as Zombie Pole Dancer tonight. Then I chatted to Andy the Director & Brad Moore (who I Auditioned with as his wife!)
 Zombie Pole Dancer Sophia Disgrace
Brad, Nerissa & I


Watched the 1st band & went to look at the merchandise with Paul McGraff, who created one of the posters for the film. One lad looked out of place like he had one a competition to play guitar with the band, rather than actually being a member of the band.

David Sellicks & Pal
At 9pm the film was shown, I was shown quite a bit, to my surprise, 2 parts with me licking blood off the car window screen, a few of me attacking and chewing on the main black DJ character, then a shot of me on the car bonnet trying to get into car & one of me being shot & sliding down the front of the bonnet.



Next was a Zombie themed Burlesque act & then the DJ played some wicked tunes from my youth, as our Zombie Pole Dancer took to the pole, there was a zombie puppeteer mingling with the crowd, making them laugh or cringe.

 Zombie Puppet creeping up on Brad & Nerissa
 Andy Introducing The Film & Acts


Then the band Bi Girl took to the stage. Andy said if I got my new Ken-Dolls Sorted by next year when they make Houseparty Of The dead 7 then we can have a gig at the next premier! Cool!!



No comments:

Post a Comment